Datacard SD160 english version
With entry-level pricing, the SD160 printer is a smart choice for
efficiently producing a variety of high quality cards to get your ID
program started. The SD160 has unique low yield print ribbons that
allows you to meet your card printing needs as they arise.
Full Versatility and Flexibility.
The SD160 card printer offers full-color or monochrome printing with
single-pass efficiency — plus rewritable printing and inline magnetic
stripe encoding. Print cards for many types of applications, including
corporate IDs, healthcare IDs, student, visitor or staff badges, and
retail, hospitality or loyalty cards.
Less User Intervention.
The SD160 printer is simple and intuitive to operate and maintain.
Minimal training and an easy installation get you set up and printing
quickly. The intuitive LCD panel with soft-touch controls and an
automatic 100-card input hopper and 25-card output hopper come standard
with the SD160 card printer to help you be as efficient as possible.
Unlike comparably priced card printers, this system includes a UV ink option that prints an invisible layer of covert security.
- Magnetic stripe encoding (ISO and JIS)
- Extended 100-card output hopper, 200-card input hopper
- Kensington security lock for printer
- Printer cleaning supplies
- Print ribbon kits
- Print technology
- Direct-to-card dye-sublimation/resin thermal transfer
- Print capabilities
- One-sided, edge-to-edge printing
- Rewritable printing
- Full-color and monochrome printing capability
- Alphanumeric text, logos and digitized signatures; 1D/2D bar code images
- Printer pooling/sharing
- Print resolution
- 300 dots per inch, 256 shades per color panel
- Print speed
- Full-color printing: up to 150 cards per hour, one-sided (YMCKT)
- Monochrome: up to 500 cards per hour, one-sided (black HQ)
- Card capacity
- Automatic feed: 100-card input for 0.030 in. (0.76 mm) cards; 25-card output standard
- Exception slot manual feed: 1-card input
- Physical dimensions
- L 15.4 in. x W 6.9 in. x H 8.8 in. (39.1 cm x 17.5 cm x 22.4 cm)
- 8.1 lbs (3.7 kg) (depending on options)
- Operating system support for printer driver
- Windows 7 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32 and 64 bit)
- Windows Server 2003 (32 bit) R2
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (64 bit)
- Windows Server 2012 (64 bit)
- Included with printer
- Printer driver CD, Quick Install Guide and warranty
- Free ID Works® Intro identification software
- Cleaning swab (5/pk)
- Cleaning roller spindle
- USB cable
- Power supply
- Power cord (region-specific)
- 24-month standard depot warranty
- 24-month printhead warranty (no pass restrictions)